- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Ben Palmer, Ph.D.
Ben is the Chief Executive Officer of Genos International, a business that specializes in the assessment and development of emotional intelligence, employee engagement and motivation. He is an experienced entrepreneur having grown an integrated product and service firm now operating in Australia and the US, with distribution channels across Europe, India, China, South Africa, South East Asia and New Zealand. Ben is also an experienced consultant having worked with a large number of blue chip organizations in professional services, banking and finance, pharmaceutical, hospitality and the airline industry. His consulting expertise lies in the areas of sales growth, talent attraction, talent development and culture change. In his experience at Genos Ben has raised growth capital, negotiated joint ventures and demonstrated success in driving revenue and profit growth via sales and business model improvement. Ben also has strong general management capabilities with strong talent attraction and development experience.
Palmer, B.R., Donaldson, C. & Stough, C. (2002). Emotional intelligence and life satisfaction. Personality and Individual Differences, 33, 1091-1100.
Palmer, B.R., Manocha, R., Gignac, G., & Stough, C. (2003). Examining the factor structure of the Bar-On Emotional Quotient Inventory with an Australian general population sample. Personality and Individual Differences, 35, 1191-1210.
Palmer, B.R., Stough, C., & Patterson, P. (1999). A delivery system for olfactory stimuli. Behaviour Research Methods, Instruments, & Computers, 31, 674-679.
Palmer, B. R., Walls, M., Burgess, Z., & Stough, C. (2001). Emotional intelligence and effective leadership, Leadership and Organisational Development Journal, 22, 5-10.
Palmer, B.R., Gardner, L., & Stough, C. (2003). Measuring emotional intelligence in the workplace. Emotional Intelligence in Organisations, Published by ICCM ISBN: 0-86396828-7
Palmer, B.R., Gignac, G., Manoch, R., & Stough, C (2006). A psychometric evaluation of the Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test Version 2.0. Intelligence, 33, 285-305.
Palmer, B.R. (2007). Models and measures of emotional intelligence. Organisations and People, 14, 3-10.
Gignac, G., Palmer, B.R., Manoch, R., & Stough, C. An examination of the factor structure of the schutte self-report emotional intellignce (SSREI)scale via confirmatory factor analysis. Personality & Individual Differences, 39, 1029-1042.
Gignac, G.,& Palmer, B.R. (2011). The Genos Employee Motivation Assessment. Industrial and Commercial Training.
Gignac, G. & Palmer, B.R. (In press). The impact of emotionally intelligent leadership on talent retention, discretionary effort, and employment brand. Industrial and Commerical Training.
Palmer, B. R., Stough, C. Harmer, R., & Gignac, G. E. (2010). Genos emotional intelligence inventory. In C. Stough, D. Saklofske, &, J. Parker (Ed.), Advances in the measurement of emotional intelligence. New York: Springer.
Published Conference Abstracts:
Stough, C., Palmer, B.R., Walls, M., & Burgess, Z. (2001). Emotional intelligence and effective leadership. Australian Journal of Psychology, 53, 85.
Palmer, B.R., Gardner, L., & Stough, C. (2003). The relationship between emotional intelligence, personality and leadership. Australian Journal of Psychology, 55, p140-145.