- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Emotional Intelligence - Upcoming Seminars, Workshops and Conferences
Workshops and Seminars by EI Consortium Members
Below is a listing of educational and training opportunities offered by members of the Consortium. We are providing this information as a service to our visitors. Inclusion of a listing does not constitute an endorsement by the EI Consortium.
The instructors – Chuck Wolfe (Charles Wolfe Associates and developer of the Emotion Road Map) and John Pellitteri (ISEI President) bring many years of experience in the EI field. This dynamic and interactive workshop will qualify participants to use of the MSCEIT in professional settings. The workshop will also present and integrate methods of consulting using the Emotion Road Map approach. Read the workshop DESCRIPTION AND AGENDA
Join a select group for a powerful 2 day experience in the beautiful hills of Southeastern Connecticut during foliage season. The Mashantucket Pequot Museum & Research Center – is one of the two best Native American Museums in the World and is located next to the TangerOutlets and Foxwoods Casino.
For more information contact John Pellitteri, PhD. at John.Pellitteri@gmail.com
This two day course gives you the chance to become accredited to use our renowned feedback tool, the emotional and social competency inventory (ESCI). Developed with the acknowledged world expert Dr. Daniel Goleman, the course is everything we know about delivering emotional intelligence feedback in a nutshell. With Daniel Goleman's help we've designed a course for development and coaching professionals who want to help their clients (internal or external) become more effective colleagues and leaders.
One and two-day certifications are available. The 1-day course is only for those already accredited in a recognized 360 degree tool (contact Hay Group if you are unsure of an existing certification) as it will focus on the concept of EI and the ESCI tool itself. It will not include any best practices on delivering feedback using the tool. If you are not accredited, you can participate in the 2-day course.
Certification programs in the U.S. Click here for more info.
Certification programs in the U.K. Click here for more info
MSCEIT - Certification – Oct 29-30 (DUBAI)
MSCEIT 2-Day Certification Course and Emotional Intelligence Workshop Intensive in Dubai!
Core Competencies = 7 hours
The workshop will be led by David Caruso, co-creator of the MSCEIT, owner of EI Skills Group, research affiliate at the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence and a world-renowned expert in emotional intelligence.
After completing the intensive you will be positioned to administer the MSCEIT and have the confidence to run workshops and provide coaching and training related to EI.
For general information please visit our website and for more information on the 2-day intensive, go to http://www.eiskillsgroup.com/msceit-certification-ei-training-in-dubai/
Genos EI Certification Program
See our Emotional Intelligence Certification section for more information on the format and learning outcomes for this program. Dates and locations are listed below.