- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Emotional Intelligence - Upcoming Seminars, Workshops and Conferences
Workshops and Seminars by EI Consortium Members
Below is a listing of educational and training opportunities offered by members of the Consortium. We are providing this information as a service to our visitors. Inclusion of a listing does not constitute an endorsement by the EI Consortium.
Charles (Chuck) J. Wolfe, a leading expert in applying EI to the workplace, and Dr. John Pellitteri, president and co-founder of the International Society for Emotional Intelligence, will help you learn.
- To leverage your knowledge regarding your own emotional abilities;
- To use improved understanding and managing of emotions to coach and develop others; build teams; improve productivity; increase engagement, loyalty, trust, and retention;
- To assess EI in others using the MSCEIT to measure individual abilities to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions;
- To use the Emotion Roadmap to improve how you manage key relationships and challenging situations where strong emotions are present.
How to Register: Visit the website of the International Society for Emotional Intelligence MSCEIT Workshop registration page. http://tinyurl.com/zwra76h
This two day course gives you the chance to become accredited to use our renowned feedback tool, the emotional and social competency inventory (ESCI). Developed with the acknowledged world expert Dr. Daniel Goleman, the course is everything we know about delivering emotional intelligence feedback in a nutshell. With Daniel Goleman's help we've designed a course for development and coaching professionals who want to help their clients (internal or external) become more effective colleagues and leaders.
One and two-day certifications are available. The 1-day course is only for those already accredited in a recognized 360 degree tool (contact Hay Group if you are unsure of an existing certification) as it will focus on the concept of EI and the ESCI tool itself. It will not include any best practices on delivering feedback using the tool. If you are not accredited, you can participate in the 2-day course.
Certification programs in the U.S. Click here for more info.
Certification programs in the U.K. Click here for more info
MSCEIT 3-Day Certification Course and Workshop Intensive
The intensive will be led by David Caruso, co-creator of the MSCEIT, owner of EI Skills Group and a world-renowned expert in emotional intelligence, along with Lisa Rees, owner of LTR Leadership and a Leadership Coach with the Department of Homeland Security who specializes in EI.
After completing the intensive you will be positioned to administer the MSCEIT and have the confidence to run workshops and provide coaching and training related to EI. The intensive has other exciting components as well:
Instant Online Access: Online pre-work allows you to learn the history, psychometrics and basic MSCEIT interpretation at your own pace. This also allows us to focus our valuable in-class time on MSCEIT interpretation and feedback.
One-on-One MSCEIT Feedback: You will have the opportunity to take the MSCEIT prior to the course and receive a 1-hour feedback session with David and/or Lisa. You will use this feedback to help deepen your learning during the course.
In Person Course: We believe that the best way to learn is in person and you will play an integral role in this course. Over three days we will meet as a cohort to thoroughly learn the MSCEIT, practice giving feedback, participate in EI exercises, and learn how to deliver emotional intelligence training and coaching in a way that meets your needs.
What You Get:
Support AFTER the Course: After the course, you administer the MSCEIT to someone, analyze it, and send the analysis to David who will comment, provide feedback, and help you hone your skills for the best results.
Intellectual Materials: You’ll receive a complete set of workshop slides, a copy of David’s book The Emotionally Intelligent Manager, a MSCEIT Feedback Guide, and MSCEIT Feedback Slides.
Post Workshop Follow-Up: In addition, you’ll get post-workshop personal support from David as you develop your MSCEIT interpretation skills.
Dinner Social: Join us on Monday as our guests as we come together to share life and laughter and get to know each other outside of the classroom. Purely optional, but always fun.
Who Should Attend?
Business Consultants, Human Resource Professionals, Corporate Trainers, PhD Students (conducting research on EI), Researchers, Professors including EI in courses, Teachers, Mediators
Genos EI Certification Program
See our Emotional Intelligence Certification section for more information on the format and learning outcomes for this program. Dates and locations are listed below.